Parrish Cancer Center and Mayo Clinic. In your corner. By your side.
Parrish Medical Center (PMC)—one of America’s most recognized hospitals for quality and safety—and OMNI Healthcare, Brevard County’s only physician-owned and managed multispecialty group, have partnered to create Parrish Cancer Center.
As part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Parrish physicians have access to Mayo Clinic's research and expertise and can apply these resources to the care they provide while using the latest cancer fighting treatments and technology.
This means Parrish cancer patients are able to stay in Brevard County, close to their homes and families, while receiving the benefits of Mayo Clinic’s latest clinical research and being a resource for even the most highly specialized and challenging diagnoses and procedures that can be involved in some cancer treatments.
Parrish Cancer Center
845 Century Medical Drive | Titusville
Call for your appointment: 321-529-6202
A Win for Patients & Families
The advantages to patients and families of Parrish’s collaboration with Mayo Clinic include:
• Diagnosis: Knowing the type of cancer and at what stage, and other factors is essential to treatment; Parrish Cancer Center physicians have access to Mayo Clinic’s disease management protocols, clinical-care guidelines and reference materials, as well as eConsults, to get input on specific questions from Mayo experts as they care for patients—working together to ensure the best diagnosis and treatment plan.
• Mayo Clinic’s Research, Experience and Specialists: Mayo Clinic is the #1 ranked hospital in the U.S. (based on U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017 Best Hospitals Honor Roll.)
• Patient-Centered Care: Parrish Cancer Center provides care that is respectful of, and responsive to, individual patient preferences, needs and values, and ensures that patients, and their family, guide all clinical decisions.
• Modern Amenities and a Healing Environment: The center’s network of experts provides the services and technology expected from a world-class cancer center. The modern facility includes medical oncology services; radiation therapy using the VitalBeam™ radiotherapy system; IV infusion suite; as well as the most advanced diagnostic equipment, including access to Positron Emission Tomography (PET Scan). The center also features the Varian Medical Systems for image-guided radiotherapy and radiosurgery, as well as Varian’s ARIA oncology information system and Eclipse™ treatment planning software.
• PMC's cancer program is Brevard County’s only Commission on Cancer-accredited Program: Created by the American College of Surgeons, the Commission on Cancer is a “consortium of professional organizations dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for cancer patients through standard-setting, prevention, research, education, and the monitoring of comprehensive quality care.
• PMC is a top-ranked U.S. hospital for clinical care, patient safety, and healing experiences: Among its honors for patient care, PMC has been cited as Florida’s safest hospital by Consumer Reports, and earned top safety ratings from The LeapFrog Group, The SafeCare Group, The Joint Commission and many other healthcare rating agencies.
Integrated, Collaborative, Patient-Centered Care
Parrish Cancer Center is part of Parrish Healthcare, the nation’s first certified integrated care network. Integrated care means communicating effectively and constantly on behalf of patients. Integrated care is so important, the country's premier healthcare accrediting organization -- The Joint Commission -- created an integrated care certification program because it improves patient outcomes, lowers costs, and give patients and their families greater peace of mind.
New patients are welcome and most insurances are accepted.
2016 Annual Cancer Report | Download PDF
2014 Annual Cancer Report | Download PDF
2013 Annual Cancer Report | Download PDF
2012 Annual Cancer Report | Download PDF