MedFast Urgent Centers provide the community with a comprehensive, urgent care facility offering you access to doctors every day of the week without an appointment.
- Emergency room-experienced physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Results/medical record of your urgent care visit, including images, delivered to your primary care physician
- Most insurance plans accepted and cash payments for services
Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for those unexpected things in life when you need to see a doctor fast.
Click for Maps & Directions
Advanced urgent care services include:
- Abdominal pain
- Asthma/Bronchitis/ Sinusitis
- Infections (ear, urinary tract, respiratory, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal (GI) or genitourinary (GU) complaints
- General Medicine
- Lacerations (stitches)
- Pelvic Pain
- Sprains/Strains/Sports Injuries
- Physicals (Annual/Basic (ages 18+), Camp, Executive, School, Sports, DOT/DOE/OSHA/Resp.)