Celebrate the Season of Light with Parrish Medical Center, sponsored by Parrish Medical Center Auxiliary and Jess Parrish Medical Foundation.
PMC presents the Season of Light, a month-long community celebration.
Starting the season with a bang is the Gift of Light tree lighting and fireworks spectacular in front of the hospital on Dec. 4. Other month-long highlights include:
- Breakfast and photos with Santa
- Beautiful holiday decor in the hospital atrium
- Holiday musical performances
- Special holiday menu in our the Atrium Cafe
Gift of Light Tree Lighting and Fireworks Extravaganza
December 4 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Guest Emcees Timmy and Cheree from WA1A
- Games and prizes
- Train Ride
- Face painting
- Cookie decorating
- Parents bring you camera for photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Holiday Musical Performances
- Complimentary hot chocolate, cider and baked goods
- Tree Lighting Ceremony begins at 7:45 p.m.
- Fireworks immediately following the Tree Lighting
Honor or memorialize a loved one by placing a light on the Gift of Light Tree. To purchase your gift of light, call 321-269-4066 or visit parrishmedfoundation.com/makeagift.
View or Download our EVENT FLYER