The Poetry of Motion®
Parrish Orthopedic Care
Bone, muscle, joint, spine and sports medicine care and treatment
Bones, muscles, and joints work together like an intricate rhythm to create poetry in motion. We provide the care, experience and innovation for all the parts that keep you moving.
Healthgrades® Clinical Excellence award and five star ranking recipient
- Women’s Choice Award® distinguishing PMC as one of the 2013 America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Experience in Orthopedics.
Parrish Orthopedic Care offers you comprehensive bone, muscle, joint and spine care within one of America’s finest healing environments®
Our Clinical Care Team uses the latest medical techniques to treat existing and potential problems to quickly get you back to your best health.The team includes board-certified orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, physicians specializing in sports and rehabilitation medicine, physician assistants and nurses, as well as home health, outpatient rehabilitation, and American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal TrainerSM
Services include; bone and muscle care, fracture care, spine care, joint replacement, joint reconstruction, kyphoplasty, minimally invasive surgery, osteopathic manipulative therapy, outpatient rehabilitation, presurgery "what to expect" orientation, post-surgery healing-at-home care, sports and active lifestyle care, work-related injuries, and a full-service medical wellness (fitness) center.
Parrish Medical Center Orthopedic Care affiliated physicians
- Anthony J. Allotta, DO: board-certified Family Practice, fellowship trained in Sports Medicine
- Julie Chevillet, DO: fellowship-trained Orthopedic Surgeon
- Ara Deukmedjian, MD: board-certified Neurosurgeon
- Ramy S. Hanna, MD: board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in adult total joint reconstruction
- Jonathan Lubitz, DPM: Board Certified & Fellowship Trained in Foot Surgery
- Michael J. Magee, MD: board-certified Orthopaedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Shoulder and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Robert B. McShane, MD: board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bharat Patel, MD, FAAPMR: board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Joseph E. Rojas, MD: board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Patrick Sonser, MD: medical director of Rehabilitation Medicine, Parrish Medical Center, board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, fellowship trained in Interventional Spine
Our priority is to design, implement and manage a care plan together with you and your primary care physician that will maximize the success of your recovery. For more information call 321-268-6750.