The MedFast Urgent Center at Parrish Healthcare Center at Port St. John provides the community with its first comprehensive, urgent care facility. Adding this care inside the Parrish Healthcare Center offers you access to doctors every day of the week without an appointment.
For more information, call: 321-MEDFAST (633-3278) or reserve your place in line, online and wait at home
|View News Coverage of InQuickER Service|
"LOVE LOVE LOVE this! My little one had been in about 2 weeks prior with an ear infection; he began pulling on the same ear. So before being bombarded by family over Thanksgiving weekend, I thought it wise to bring the little man in. I checked him in online, picked the time that worked best for me and we were in and out in an hour! AMAZING!!!! After a lifetime of hours upon hours of ER visits this by far was the shortest."
- Emergency room-experienced physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Results/medical record of your urgent care visit, including images, delivered to your primary care physician
- Most insurance plans accepted and cash payments for services
Open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. for those unexpected things in life when you need to see a doctor fast. Located just east of I-95 on Port St. John Parkway inside Parrish Healthcare Center.
Click for Maps & Directions
Advanced urgent care services:
- Abdominal pain
- Asthma/Bronchitis/ Sinusitis
- Infections (ear, urinary tract, respiratory, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal (GI) or genitourinary (GU) complaints
- General Medicine
- Lacerations (stitches)
- Pelvic Pain
- Sprains/Strains/Sports Injuries
- Physicals (Annual/Basic (ages 18+), Camp, Executive, School, Sports, DOT/DOE/OSHA/Resp.)
The MedFast Urgent Care Center was built for you in so its services will be available close to your home. It was built with you because you and your neighbors made the desire for an urgent care center known through surveys, focus groups, and requests from the Parrish Healthcare Center at Port St. John advisory group, made up of Port St. John and Canaveral Groves residents. It was built because of you to fulfill the Parrish Medical Center mission: healing experiences for everyone all the time®