Living Healthy Workshop - For your best life now!
Are you or a loved one living with a chronic condition such as:
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Failure/Heart Disease
This free six week workshop for adults with chronic health conditions, caregivers and loved ones are also invited. You will discover better nutrition and exercise choices, learn better ways to communicate with your doctor and family about your health, learn from trained leaders, and get the support you need to set goals and create your Living Healthy action plan.
The Living Healthy Workshop is motivational, fun, informative and free!
- Six week workshop for adults 18+ years of age
- 2.5 hour weekly sessions
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- Learn better ways to communicate with your doctor and family about your health
- Learn from trained leaders and get the support you need
- Set goals and create your Living Healthy action plan
Benefits could include: Fewer emergency room visits, hospitalizations, days in the hospital, out-patient visits, and social role limitations; Reduced healthcare costs, pain and symptoms; Increased energy, exercise, and communication with physicians; Improved psychological well-being, health status, and disease management; Health benefits persist over time
Spaces are limited. RSVP required. Call 321-268-6596 or 321-268-6195 to enroll in this ongoing series.