Assistance for Uninsured or Underinsured Patients
Healing Families—Healing Communities® is Parrish Medical Center’s vision. One way we fulfill our vision is through a number of financial aid programs that we can offer to our community members.
We can help you qualify for state and federal assistance such as Medicaid, food stamps, temporary cash assistance, Social Security, disability and other miscellaneous programs.
For individuals who do not qualify for other state or federal programs and who can show they do not have the means to pay, Parrish Medical Center has a financial aid program available.
These are the steps to follow to apply for aid. Please note that this is an "evaluation only" pending review and approval.
1. Download or call 321-268-6158 to request an application
Community Care Application | Download PDF
Letter of Support (Optional) | Download PDF
2. Complete and return application with supporting documents | List of Supporting Documents PDF
3. Your application will be reviewed and we will notify you of our decision
Please remit all paperwork to the following address. For questions or more information about applying for any of our programs, please contact:
Parrish Medical Center Patient Financial Services
951 N. Washington Avenue Titusville, FL 32796
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you are covered by a health insurance plan, your responsibility on any scheduled outpatient test or surgery will be discussed beforehand:
- A patient representative will call to discuss your insurance benefits for this service and verify personal information
- During this conversation you and the patient representative will make arrangements for payment to be made prior to services
- Depending on the amount you will owe, we may be able to set up monthly pay arrangements
If you are uninsured, discounts may be available:
- 60% discount if you have no qualifying documents
- Higher discount may be available once all documents are received and reviewed.
Other Available Resources
The ACCESS Florida Program is responsible for public assistance eligibility determination and ongoing case management of Food Assistance, Temporary Cash Assistance and Medicaid. Visit www.myflorida.com/accessflorida/ for more information.
Through Florida KidCare, the state of Florida offers health insurance for children from birth through age 18, even if one or both parents are working. It includes four different parts. When you apply for the insurance, Florida KidCare will check which part your child may qualify for based on age and family income. Visit www.floridakidcare.org/ for more information.
If you have medical bills with Parrish Medical Center and have recently become unemployed and can’t afford your COBRA premiums, we may be able to help. Please contact our office for details.