April 14, 2010
The Parrish Medical Center Auxiliary awarded 20 scholarships of $1,000 each to high school and college students for the 2010–2011 school year. Recipients live in the North Brevard County Hospital District and are pursuing a career in a health-related field. This year’s scholarship winners were:
The Parrish Medical Center Auxiliary is a volunteer organization with more than 350 adult and teen volunteers. Auxiliary members give their time and talents throughout Parrish Medical Center and its off-site facilities, and they administer the Pink Angel Gift Shop.
- Astronaut High School: Matthew Bahr, Danae Meyer
- Space Coast Jr/Sr High School: Alexis Hutchison
- Titusville High School: Rachel Baird, Cynthia Boger, Monica Cavallero, Mitzy Gonzalez, Reanne Graves, Amanda Holloway (dual-enrolled in Brevard Community College), Sara McLaughlin, Catherine Norris, and Eileen Tran.
- Home Schooled/Brevard Community College: Abby Hamilton
- Brevard Community College: Spencer Alden, Stephanie Greer, Nicole Jordan, David Morse
- University of Central Florida: Amyleigh Ball
- Valencia Community College: Sarah Maynard
- University of Florida: Alexandra Parrish